Schenck Process systems lead the world in screening, classification, conveying and weighing. Take our vibratory equipment, for example, which withstands the toughest conditions in applications ranging from ore extraction to the steel, cement, and pit and quarry industries. It simply gets on with the job.
We are looking for a committed Projects Designer/Drafter
Job Summary: The Projects Designer/Drafter is responsible for the layout and design of pneumatic conveying process systems using 2D & 3D CAD as part of the Project Design Package.
- Design and layout the initial concept process drawings. Work with the project engineering team to develop into an approval layout for clients.
- Generate preliminary equipment drawings for use in the initial design of process systems to include Schenck Process manufactured equipment and third party purchased equipment.
- Receive and act on approval or change documents from customer and/or project team. Re-draw or modify the drawing set (equipment and layouts) as the overall project design moves forward.
- Post approval, coordinate with Project team, vendors, and Schenck Process manufacturing to develop the final detailed drawing package (for construction).
- Associate’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Two (2) + years’ experience in 2D & 3D CAD design.
- Experience in process machine layouts/stack-ups, layout of pipe systems preferred.
For consideration, please email resume to:
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.