About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Project Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for the execution of OEM (new equipment) contracts for industrial mills, pulverizing and classifying equipment.
• Responsible for the preparation and correct issuance of contract engineering worksheet after having reviewed the sales proposal, cost model, customer specifications, and other supporting documentation, and resolving any apparent discrepancies.
• Prepares a project execution schedule consistent with the contract agreement, and is responsible for ensuring that all activities continuously support that schedule and the commitments we have made to our customer;
• Reviews and approves requisitions for vendor purchases;
• Ensures the quality and timeliness of submittal of customer support documentation, such as approval drawings, installation drawings and installation, operation, and maintenance manuals;
• Coordinates with engineering, supply chain, applications and other applicable internal teams to meet all specifications, deadlines, and financial aspects of the contract.
• Responsible for monitoring project costs, maintaining and improving margins;
• Serves as primary point of contact for all internal and external communications relating to contracts from order booking through warranty period of equipment.
• Assists and coordinates field support for equipment start-ups.
• B.S. in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a position involving analytical problem solving.
• Process and operating experience in the field of industrial process machinery applications.
• Review and interpret CAD and technical drawings and customer specifications.
• Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple contracts and work assignments while still meeting deadlines.
For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.