About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Project Engineer I
Project Engineer I
Schenck Process is the global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, conveying, screening, air filtration and automation. We develop, manufacture and market a full range of solutions, products and turnkey systems on the basis of combining process engineering expertise, reliable components and field proven-technology. We are adding a unique Project Engineer role in our Kansas City, MO or Whitewater, WI locations.
The PROJECT ENGINEER is responsible for the detail engineering (process design, plant layout, equipment specification and start-up) pneumatic conveying systems, or, perform engineering functions in larger-scope turnkey projects. The Project Engineer may work with a project team including issuing tasks to Project Design Engineers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provide scheduling information to the Project Manager and/or directly to the client/customer.
• Conduct on-site engineering visits, equipment inspections and start-up support as needed
• Generate detailed process flow diagrams with tagging information and verify for correctness; generate preliminary equipment stack-up drawings and detailed system layout drawings.
• Create P&ID drawing sets
• Update and maintain overall drawing and document package throughout a project.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Agricultural, Technology or equivalent experience.
• Minimum three (3) years project design and engineering experience required.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience (or strong working knowledge) of hygienic or dairy industry equipment fabrication or process knowledge.
• Knowledge of pneumatic conveying principles and applications.
• Ability to perform in a leadership role of a project (process design, primary contact, decision-making, organization).
• Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) proficiency.
• Ability to travel up to 30%.
Position can be located in Kansas City, MO or Whitewater, WI areas.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process offers a competitive salary, sales incentive, and benefits package. Come work for a growing company with ongoing training and career path progression within our global organization.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.