Architectural design is becoming more innovative all the time. New advances in technology are making possible structures that would have been unthinkable a number of years ago. Where these innovative steel and concrete structures continue to withstand everyday load and stress, you’ll often find that we are behind it. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to make steel strong and achieve the perfect cement mix.
We are looking for a committed Production Scheduler
This Production Scheduler is responsible for a variety of duties focused on scheduling, information exchange , performance measurement, time standards and part routings.
- Calculates estimate production time on equipment.
- Develop, and implement scheduling and information exchange system.
- Analyze product work orders to identify any required component and/or process for scheduling.
- Define and monitor process changes that are required to streamline production scheduling, tracking, costing and information exchange.
- Maintain time standards for products and process for each work cell.
- Report actual vs. scheduled time variances.
- Associates Degree in Operations Planning. Manufacturing Engineering Technology, or related field.
- 2-3 years Manufacturing or Inventory Control experience.
- Substantial knowledge of production processes and procedures including fabrication, fitting & welding, material requirements planning.
- Mechanical ability.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to communicate effectively with plant and purchasing personnel.
- Ability to utilize manufacturing information system (currently in SAP) effectively.
- Excellent time management skills including a sensitivity to time schedules and work loads.
- Detail oriented.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.