About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Outbound Business Development Specialist
Outbound Business Devel. Specialist
The Aftermarket Outbound Business Development Specialist is responsible for developing business by prospecting new customers and marketing leads as well as expand business with Schenck’s existing customers. The Business Development Specialist will cold-call new and existing customers as part of these efforts.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop business opportunities from prospecting and cold calling new customers. Follow up on marketing leads. Expand business from existing customer base.
• Interface with Aftermarket Sales Key Account Managers, Sales Representatives & other internal resources to ensure a smooth transition for uncovered opportunities.
• Utilize CRM to provide detailed information on customer activities and lead follow ups.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or relevant field preferred.
• Minimum of two years of sales and telemarketing experience.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple work assignments. Must have the ability to partner/manage other resources, external and internal, to achieve results.
• Skill in oral and written communication; skill in speaking over the telephone.
• Must be goal oriented, persuasive, results driven and persistent. Is able to handle rejections.
• Maintains a basic knowledge of company products and services.
• Ability to build relationships with professionals at all levels of an organization.
• Knowledge of effective sales and prospecting techniques.
For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.