About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for supporting the activities of Operations, Engineering, and Sales departments through the coordination of complex manufacturing projects with the objective of reducing cost without impairing quality.
- Analyzes engineering designs, procurement procedures, methods, time standards, machine utilization, material routing and handling methods to improve productivity and quality while reducing costs. Adjusts production routings to reflect these improvements.
- Works with Sales and Production Engineering to improve the manufacturability of products.
- Provides technical direction to departmental supervisors in determining equipment capacities.
- Works with R&D to ensure new products are able to be manufactured.
- Supports Manufacturing Engineering Clerk as a backup for BOM entry in the ERP system, routings for parts through the plant and entry of parts into Bysoft.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Technology.
- Five or more years of progressive manufacturing engineering experience required.
- Experience with ERP systems preferably SAP.
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.