Not all cements are the same. Wherever a complex bridge structure has to withstand very high loads, you’ll often find that we are the ones helping it to do the job. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to achieve the perfect cement mix – for bridges that are built to last.
We are looking for a committed Grinder/Bead Blast Operator
Grinder/Bead Blast Operator
Job Summary: The Grinder/Bead Blast Operator supports the activities of the Operations department by setting up, maintaining, operating, and cleaning grinding and bead blast equipment to assure a quality product finish that meets specifications.
- Sets up equipment, chooses nozzles per requirements, and adjusts mixture of air with sand for best efficiency and finish.
- Exercise skill to remove adhering sand, scale, residue from parts/products and to inspect and provide a finished part that meets requirements.
- Operate stationary and portable grinders and other hand tools to remove oxidation and foreign matter, burrs, weld spatter, etc. from stainless steel.
- Grinds and polishes weld seams to obtain a matched grained finish on product surfaces per drawings and specifications.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 6 or more months of prior manufacturing work experience.
- Knowledge of blueprint reading preferred.
If interested, email and submit resume if available to:
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.