Full speed ahead to the future. The fact that modern rail travel is so safe, even at speeds of 240 km/h, is thanks in part to the latest monitoring and diagnostics systems from Schenck Process. The technology is able to detect issues such as wheel flats and deviations in wheel load while the train is in motion.
We are looking for a committed Electrical Assembler
- Building, assembling, and testing process controls electrical panels.
- Laying out the back panel and enclosure door according to electrical schematics.
- Pre-wiring values / skid packages by mounting equipment and components.
- Mounting, wiring, and testing components to the panel.
- Preparation and painting the enclosure.
- Running conduit and wire to the equipment.
- Performing electrical maintenance including troubleshooting and component level repairs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical education in electrical maintenance or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in application or basic electrical circuitry, NEC, PLC's, Relay/ladder logic.
- Ability to read electrical blueprints and troubleshooting/repair at the component level.
- Basic computer knowledge.
For consideration, please email: C.McElroy@schenckprocess.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.