Full speed ahead to the future. The fact that modern rail travel is so safe, even at speeds of 240 km/h, is thanks in part to the latest monitoring and diagnostics systems from Schenck Process. The technology is able to detect issues such as wheel flats and deviations in wheel load while the train is in motion.
We are looking for a committed Designer
The Designer is responsible for developing designs for the production of standard and customized pneumatic conveying equipment to meet project and customer requirements.
- Expedite drafting of equipment drawings for engineers, production, and customers according to the specs provided by other team members and /or sales. Ensure accuracy of drawings and design to match Schenck Process' production capabilities.
- Create, revise, and enter part numbers and Bill of Materials for standardization and custom engineered jobs.
- Investigate and interpret any incomplete or obscure data needed to properly complete engineering process for any given project. Rectify using best methodology to correct.
- Associates Degree in related field or equivalent experience in SolidWorks 3D modeling.
- Two to five years experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment, preferable in customer engineered environment.
If interested, email and submit resume to:
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.