About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
To sell directly to customers’ providing technical detailing and planning support associated with accurate detailing of components and assemblies. Working from customer enquiries whilst managing the complete order process for parts, working in conjunction with the contract controllers.
Technical Spares Co-ordinator
- To provide accurate details of mechanical and electrical components and assemblies required by customers for replacement parts associated with Baker Perkins equipment, utilising engineering drawings and specifications
- To carry out a production engineering function in relation to refurbishment and rebuild work, ensuring an efficient service to internal and external customers
- To maintain a customer machine and contract record system to ensure the fastest possible response for the supply of spare parts to customers worldwide
- To have direct customer contact with the purpose of selling parts for Baker Perkins equipment
- To receive and manage spares orders through the business using the appropriate processes to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction
- To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Qualified engineer to NVQ Level 3 / ONC / HNC or equivalent
- Good analytical and engineering skills with a methodical approach to tasks
- Highly motivated and organised individual, able to work well independently and within a team
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and able to work in a small team in a fast moving environment, in order to meet customer demands and requirements
- Flexible and able to work on own initiative
- Comprehensive knowledge of mechanical and electrical components/equipment in the Baker Perkins range of machinery
- Knowledge of design office and company operating procedures
- Computer literate, specifically Word, Excel, MS Project
- Knowledge of the PS and Epicor system preferred but not essential
- Familiarity with writing specifications, procedures and instructions
Closing date Friday 23 July 2021
Baker Perkins' food processing equipment and service drive the production and profit at many of the world’s leading food manufacturers. In the bread, biscuit, confectionery, food extrusion and breakfast cereal sectors, top brands worldwide rely on technology supplied by Baker Perkins. The company's strength lies in its process expertise, engineering excellence and extensive service philosophy, extending from design and manufacture through installation and commissioning to Lifetime Support.