About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
Schenck Process is currently opening a position of Commercial Order Manager. On this position, you will be responsible for smooth administrative processing of the order from the very beginning of contract negotiation to the final payment collection. If you are experienced in administration, commerce, finance or logistics and a fluent English speaker as well, please look at the offer below and send us your CV. If you are not experienced, but you are willing to learn and the offer below seems interesting to you, please send us your CV too.
Commercial Order Manager m/f
- Secondary or university education
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong background in finance, commerce and logistics is an advantage
- Administrative and organizational skills are necessary
- Advanced English (B2 and better), Czech (native speaker)
- Analytical and critical thinking, proactive approach, common sense
- Negotiation and comments on payment & delivery terms (contractual penalties, disputes resolution and jurisdiction, etc.)
- Applications for bank guarantees and credit insurance
- Administration of the customer database, supervision of projects and update of information in our internal IS
- Issue of shipping documents, invoicing, evidence for customs clearance
- Payment collection, monitoring of due invoices, reminders
- Close cooperation with other departments (Sales, Finance and Operations)
- Archiving of both, the electronic and original project documentation
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague, has a production site in Jeneč and employ around 80 people. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries. Besides, Czech unit operates as a center of competence for alternative fuels.