Electrical power is an essential commodity. With our high-efficiency feeding technology, we not only help to maximise output but also reduce emissions in coal-fired and combined heat and power plants.
We are looking for a committed project engineer who is familiar with the project management process, independently complete or assist the project manager in the reasonable planning of project execution costs and duration, to ensure that the project is successfully completed while meeting the scope, schedule, and cost.
- Independently complete or assist the project manager in the reasonable planning of project execution costs and duration, to ensure that the project is successfully completed while meeting the scope, schedule, and cost.
- Create, manage, and maintain project information in SAP system.
- The delivery time of each project shall be clarified, and the project status shall be updated regularly to ensure that the project can be delivered on time.
- Make sure our system designs match all related general mechanical design criteria and specific customer requests.
- Design drawings or organize project data according to technical agreement / Schenck standards.
- Accomplish the Manager’s other temporary work.
- Bachelor degree or above, of Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Food Engineering or equivalent specialty
- Have organizing and coordinating ability, strong capacity of resistance to work pressure.
- Good English in oral and writing, proven problem solving ability and the capability to learn.
- Good communication skill and teamwork spirit, be Integrity and responsibility, customer focused.
- Familiar with project management process.
- Familiar with bulk material processing systems, especially helpful will be knowledge of the processes in the Petrochemical and Plastics / Food Compounding industries. Experience in powder material handling or weighing are plus.
- Proficient in using computer software to complete assigned tasks: CAD Software - AutoCAD / Solid works; Office: Word, Excel, and Project Software.
- Working experience in mechanical designing or project engineer over 3-5 years.
- PMP Certificate is a plus.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process (Tianjin) Industrial Technology Co., Ltd. is an only wholly-owned subsidiary of Schenck Process Group in china which was founded in 2002. It is fully responsible for import, assembling, manufacturing, marketing, selling and technical support of products applied in the field of Mining, weighing and feeding, which meets the same standard of high quality deign, manufacture and inspection.