About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
As part of the Service Delivery Team you will ensure that all installation, commissioning, and service work are performed to the highest standards.
- Friendly, fun, and flexible team environment
- Full-time, permanent role; support for continuous learning
- Opportunity to build a career with strong support for continuous learning and development
Service Engineer (Rockhampton)
About the role:
You will be accountable for providing service excellence and support across our range of mineral processing, train load out, and weighing equipment by:
- Actively promotes the full Schenck Process range of products and services, including digital products, and provides support to users of these products both internally and to external customer and installations.
- Undertakes a range of duties relating to the installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair and process improvement of Schenck Process equipment on customer sites
- Undertakes inspections and testing, equipment fitness checks, problem identification and solution, root cause analyses investigation on customer equipment and provides this information to the Engineering team as required.
- Oversees and supervises maintenance/repair activities on customer sites on Schenck Process equipment.
What we need from you:
- Tertiary qualification in Process, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Trade qualification or background highly desirable
- Basic understanding of vibrating equipment design focusing on the mechanical and dynamic components (i.e. stress, strain, natural frequency, resonance, etc.)
- Demonstrated practical experience and understanding of vibrating equipment maintenance and operation.
- Vibration Analysis Level 1 and Machinery Lubrication level 1 desirable
- Excellent technical report writing skills
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary package including a tool of trade vehicle, on-site allowance, and access to our employee discount program
- Thorough onboarding and induction program
- A diverse and inclusive workplace providing equal opportunities for everyone
- Receive guidance from leaders who know the work inside out and are invested in training and coaching new team members
We at Schenck Process stand by our company values. We openly welcome and support inclusion and diversity.
If you want to be in an environment that fosters excellence, innovation, and growth, then we encourage you to apply at https://www.seek.com.au/job/51412994
Schenck Process provides equal opportunities without discrimination in all our recruitment. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, where all employees are given the opportunity to develop and contribute to their full potential.
Our corporate culture is characterised by an openness to new ideas, comprehensive thinking, self-responsibility and flat hierarchies, which our employees experience and implement on a daily basis around the globe. We are driven by new technical challenges day after day. No matter whether you join us as someone with plenty of experience, a new recruit with emerging experience, a student, graduate or intern – the future looks bright for you!
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Australia is headquartered in Sydney and has assembly workshops located on the East and West Coasts of the continent employing around 200 people. Core competencies and capabilities are engineering design and applications, production, procurement, project management for the minerals processing and materials handling in the mining industry.