About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for passionate and committed Customer Services Representative to join our team in Jandakot, WA.
- Friendly, fun, and flexible team environment
- Fulltime, permenent role: long-term career opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package plus access to our employee discount program
Customer Service Representative (Jandakot)
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Manager After Customer Support, you will be providing end-to-end servicing of customers for spare and fabricated parts.
- Prepare quotations for spares parts and refurbishments in line with PAU pricing policies and timeline
- Delivery on time of the spare parts / components and refurbishment of the assigned customer base and or product base
- Follow all internal process as are required by your role to follow, offering suggestions of improvements where possible.
- Develop close partnerships with clients in order to gain repeat business and expand existing business
- Engage and develop relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure our customers’ expectations are met and/or exceeded
- Ensure that all regular reports are completed on time and circulated appropriately including but not limited to SAP
What we need from you:
- SAP Experience and ability to read Engineering drawings (Desirable)
- Problem Solving Skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Comfortable in seeking out new business from existing clients
- High attention to detail
- Well developed communication skills (written and verbal)
- A can do attitude
In return, we offer you:
- A diverse and inclusive workplace providing equal opportunities for everyone
- Onboarding and induction program to set you up for success
- A friendly, fun, and flexible environment where we work collaboratively and celebrate our achievements
We at Schenck Process stand by our company values. We openly welcome and support inclusion and diversity. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply.
Schenck Process provides equal opportunities without discrimination in all our recruitment. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, where all employees are given the opportunity to develop and contribute to their full potential.
Our corporate culture is characterised by an openness to new ideas, comprehensive thinking, self-responsibility and flat hierarchies, which our employees experience and implement on a daily basis around the globe. We are driven by new technical challenges day after day. No matter whether you join us as someone with plenty of experience, a new recruit with emerging experience, a student, graduate or intern – the future looks bright for you!
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Australia is headquartered in Sydney and has assembly workshops located on the East and West Coasts of the continent employing around 200 people. Core competencies and capabilities are engineering design and applications, production, procurement, project management for the minerals processing and materials handling in the mining industry.