Mill Reject Handling Systems
Mill Rejects are efficiently handled through the Schenck Process revolutionary mechanical conveying system utilizing of our chain conveyor and chain bucket elevator. The Schenck Process Mill Reject Handling System is compact, fully enclosed and therefore negates all environmental related problems, providing trouble free operation.
The Chain Conveyors can be fitted below the ground in a trench or above ground based on the layout requirement for best suitability and application.
We provide complete turnkey system for Mill Reject Handling, which includes design and supply of mechanical equipment from pyrite hopper to silo discharge with support structure, automation, system integration and erection, and commissioning service.FEATURES OF MECHANICAL HANDLING SYSTEM
- Chain conveyors are ideally suited to fit within the confines of a mill area.
- Optional features are provided to match specific products handled.
- Totally enclosed low pressure construction.
- Standard machines operate in temperatures up to 450 degrees C or 842 degrees F.
- The system can handle rejects up to 60mm or 2.3”.
- Low power consumption is 75% less in comparison to other systems.
- Low speeds of conveying the rejects resulting in minimized wear and lower maintenance costs compared to other systems.
- Highly dependable system for operation.
- Since machines can be installed in a trench, with a suitable trench covering, more open area is available for movement.
- Small size of trench avoiding large civil excavations.