The TruBake™ Oven Range comprises HiCirc Convection, Direct Gas Fired and Hybrid ovens. The design is modular for an ideal baking profile and rapid installation. All the ovens are easy to operate and adjust with recipe-driven controls and include large hinged doors every 2.1m for easy cleaning.
TruBake™ HiCirc Convection
The TruBake™ HiCirc uses a direct convection heating system that has been developed over many years and for different product applications.
- Stable and predictable baking environment
- Even coloring and efficient drying
- Capable of baking a wide range of product types, up to and including crackers
DGF ovens offer great flexibility in their baking characteristics using ribbon burners mounted above and below the band, assisted by an air circulation (turbulence) system.
- Handles a full selection of products, from hard crackers to very soft cookies
- Ideal where product highlights are required
- Multi-zone burners and separate extraction and turbulence systems maintain a good balance across the oven for a consistently even bake
For many products the best baking conditions are achieved by combining DGF and HiCirc Convection sections in the same oven.
- DGF baking can vary from low temperature, non-turbulent and high humidity for cookies through to high temperature, high turbulence for crackers
- Convection offers rapid air movement for efficient drying and coloring of most products
- This versatility provides the optimum baking conditions for any product to be achieved
For more information please visit the Baker Perkins website: www.bakerperkins.com.
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.
Get the local support you needSearch now
Got a challenge, a question or some feedback for us?Get in touch
Need some urgent help? We’re here for you 24/7Contact us now