Schenck Process Pulse Jet Filters can be used in a wide variety of air filtration applications. There are nine different dust collectors in the Pulse Jet family of filters that provide a wide range of air flows, access positions and air inlet arrangements. All models incorporate the same compressed air cleaning technology, reliable components and high quality construction.
RPT Pulse Jet Filters
The RPT is a rectangular bodied pulse jet cleaned filter unit designed to handle high air volumes up to 200,000m³/hr., dependent on the material being filtered. With topside bag replacement, RPT filters are suitable for applications with a limited footprint as filter media is removed vertically rather than from the side. It is also ideal for hazardous dusts, since no access is required into the dirty side of the filter during bag changing. A clean air plenum with hinged top doors offers easy access to the tubesheet and filters.
Design features of RPT pulse jet filters:
- Bags are removed vertically from the top clean section.
- Suitable for hazardous dusts as no access is required into the dirty side of the filter during bag changing.
Typical applications for RPT pulse jet filters include:
- Process dust collection
- Coal handling
- Gypsum/Wallboard processing
- Lime handling
- Metals and Minerals processing
- Grain handling
- Smart Dust Collection Solution Schenck Process – industrial air filters
- Solutions in Bulk Material Handling Systems
- Feeding & Conveying Food Ingredients
- Service & Process Solutions - We enable optimism
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.