The Mac2Flo dust collector provides cost effective filtration of the finest submicron dusts. The unit operates with dust-laden air entering the top of the filter and flowing downward which guarantees effective settling of the fine, light dusts with low terminal settling velocities. As each filter cartridge can contain up to 23.5 m² of media, significant filtration potential can be contained within a relatively compact housing.
- Modular design reduces initial capital cost and makes future expansion easy.
- Tool-free cartridge removal reduces on-going maintenance costs.
- Reduced set-up time lowers installation costs.
- Reduced compressed air requirement saves energy.
- Compact design takes up less floor space.
Typical applications for Mac2Flo dust collectors include light dust loads with a high volume of air flow such as:
- Steel making fume/dust
- MCC room filtration
- Pre-filters for large motors
- Weld fumes
- Assay labs
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.