Schenck Process Pulse Jet Filters can be used in a wide variety of air filtration applications. There are nine different dust collectors in the Pulse Jet family of filters that provide a wide range of air flows, access positions and air inlet arrangements. All models incorporate the same compressed air cleaning technology, reliable components and high quality construction.
AV2 and AV4 Pulse Jet Filters
Airlock Vent (AV2 and AV4) are compact square or rectangular filter designs.
The AV2 and AV4 filters are small, rectangular-bodied pulse jet cleaned units designed to handle extremely low air volumes up to 200 m³/hr., dependent on the material being filtered. The units are designed to vent the air from rotary valves, although they can also be used to vent surge hoppers and bins.
- Fitted with either two or four filters.
- Ideally suited for cleaning the air vented from rotary airlocks and surge hoppers.
- Suitable for venting small volumes of displaced air.
Typical applications for the AV2 and AV4 filters include:
- Process dust collection
- Chemical processing
- Food processing
- Grain Handling
- Smart Dust Collection Solution Schenck Process – industrial air filters
- Solutions in Bulk Material Handling Systems
- Feeding & Conveying Food Ingredients
- Service & Process Solutions - We enable optimism
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.