Volumetric and Gravimetric Sanitary Screw Feeder
The MechaTron® 3-A screw feeder was designed specifically for use in food and dairy industry process applications where equipment must meet 3-A sanitary levels or equivalent. All welds, radii, seals, surface finishes, gaskets, and contact and non-contact materials meet 3-A standards. Available product features include AC and DC drive packages, an FDA / USDA accepted “Coni-Flex™” flexible conical feed-hopper, helix configurations for feed rates from 0.30 to 330 cubic feet (8.5 to 9,300 liters) per hour and an unmatched ability to disassemble, clean, reconfigure, and service from the non-process side of the feeder.
A domed hopper cover and open bottom frame speeds and optimizes draining during and after wash-down cycles. Smooth, crevice-free product contact surfaces at 32 micro inch or better help prevent the formation of bacteria.
MechaTron® 3-A Screw Feeder Features:
- 3-A accepted feeder for food, dairy and and sanitary feeding applications
- Crack and crevice-free contact surfaces
- FDA compliant internal feed hopper
- Volumetric and gravimetric configurations for feed rates up to 330 ft³ (9,300 l) per hour
- MechaTron® MC 3-A Feeder (Americas Version)
- Mini Vent "MV"
- Integrated Bulk Bag Discharging & Feeding System
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.