Volumetric and gravimetric feeding with maintenance-free vibratory discharge
The economical problem-solver with very special characteristics. The Coni-Steel® vibratory feeder is fitted with a maintenance-free feeding chute. This provides optimal mechanical conditions for high feeding quality of bulk solids, which is attributed to the unique design of the material chute. Because of the low energy input, the bulk solids are very gently handled. The high adjustment range (up to 1:80) of the Feed Rate outperforms screw feeders by far.
Scope of Application
- Volumetric and gravimetric feeding of bulk solids
- Free flowing grits, granulates, pellets, chips, and fibers
- Extremely wide feeding performance range up to 1:80
- Maintenance-free vibratory discharge and Coni-Steel feed hopper
- Highly accurate, reliable feeding, and gentle discharge of bulk solids
- High feeding accuracy – better than ±0.5%
- High feeding constancy – better than ±0.5%
- Small dimensions, uncomplicated cabling, reduced investment, and easy servicing due to the integrated DISOCONT® feeding and control electronics of the MechaTronic model
- Extension and weigh hoppers made
- MechaTron® Feed System, Series M - Coni-Steel® Vibro Feeder
- MechaTron® Feed System, Series L - Coni-Steel® Vibro Feeder
- DISOCONT® Tersus Measurement, Control and Supervisory System
- Mini Vent "MV"
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.
Get the local support you needSearch now
Got a challenge, a question or some feedback for us?Get in touch
Need some urgent help? We’re here for you 24/7Contact us now