MaxiStore® is the unique conveying system developed by Schenck Process for the efficient and cost-effective loading of dry, bulk materials into flat storage facilities. The design is based on proven Redler® en-masse chain conveyor technology and the innovative MaxiStore® system delivers both operational advantages and significant capital cost savings when compared to traditional store loading technology.
Solving flat storage challenges with the automated MaxiStore® System
Flat storage is generally used when the characteristics of some dry, bulk materials make storage in silos problematic. Typically, flat stores are loaded at high rates (200 – 1000 tph) and material is transported to the store via a belt conveyor located near the apex of the building roof. This traditional design leads to inefficient use of building space, high building costs, and a variety of health and safety issues. MaxiStore® offers an alternative, wall-supported conveying system for use in flat stores or warehouses used for storing bulk materials such as grains and animal feeds. The design of the Maxistore® system allows the entire space to be filled with product.
MaxiStore® is a cost-effective, reliable, and safer system
The automated MaxiStore® bridge distribution system is built around an en-masse chain conveyor installed on a bridge structure mounted on rails running along the length of the store. The conveyor spans the storage area (typically 40 – 50m wide) and because the conveyor is “cranked” it follows the building roof profile which allows more material to be stored.
MaxiStore® benefits - For better store operations
- MaxiStore® automatically delivers maximum utilization of the available storage space
- Reduced storage costs
- Safer and more efficient operations due to automation, reduced dust generation, plus
- Proven equipment and design
- Lower maintenance
- Smaller store footprints
- Lower capital investment and operating costs
- Flexible for storing multiple materials
- Bespoke solutions
- High loading rates, typically up to 1000 tph
- Suitable for flat stores 35 – 50m wide
- MaxiStore® is ideal for loading and storing high volumes of bulk materials, e.g. agricultural products, animal feeds and grains at ports, and brewing, distilling, and maltings facilities
- For new build projects and retrofitting to existing flat store buildings
To find out more about the MaxiStore® System, please contact:
Simon Nicholls, Mechanical Technologies Sales Manager
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.