The Schenck Process hygienic bag dump station is ideal for manually emptying or unloading small bags of bulk solid materials. Integrated bags and bag cages effectively reduce dust.
Schenck Process hygienic bag dump stations are offered in two different configurations, non-filtered style and filtered style. Both bag dump styles meet sanitary design requirements. The non-filtered style bag dump is equipped with a 4” (102 mm) O.D. sanitary connection for dust draw off. The filtered style bag dump is equipped with a flanged exhaust stub.Features
- Interior and exterior finish to meet 3-A sanitary requirements
- Ferrules mounted for use with clean-in-place (CIP) skid
- Large openings enable a sanitary method for internal CIP cleaning
- Removable internal bag rest
- Hopper discharge to mate Schenck Process airlock or other customer request
- Diaphragm bodies are all stainless steel as opposed to others on the market that use aluminum
- Bag cages: 304 stainless steel
- Bags: 16 oz. (454 g) singed polyester, side removal (meets 3-A requirements)
- Flanged exhaust
- Mount pad covers (welded on site)
- Magnetic internal bag rest
- Cartridge filter element
- Polished exterior welds
Note: Hygienic Bag Dump (HBD) Station holds a 3-A SSI Replacement Parts and System Component
Qualification Certificate and conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standard #39- for pneumatic conveyors of dry products.
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.
Get the local support you needSearch now
Got a challenge, a question or some feedback for us?Get in touch
Need some urgent help? We’re here for you 24/7Contact us now