- Designed to provide a cost effective solution to your flow control and product shut-off requirements
- Available in sizes from 50mm to 1000mm bore
- Suitable for use with bulk solids, liquids and slurries robust in construction and available in a number of flange mounting types, materials and actuator options
- Suitable for wafer pattern mounting between flanges
Here are just a few material options available for the body, disc and liner: ductile iron (rilsan coated), aluminum alloy (up to 300mm size)(rilsan coated), stainless steel carbon, steel liners in EPDM, silicone, natural rubber, etc.
- Bare-shaft gearbox driven actuator
- Hand lever actuation
- Double acting or spring return pneumatic actuator
- Limit switch assemblies
- Low pressure drop across the valve
- Disc and liner only, are in contact with the product
- No gasket required for the installation
- Liners are easily replaced
- Available with certification to ATEX 94/9/EC
- Available with certification to PED 97/23/EC
- Standard working pressure up to 16bar depending on valve size
- Can be mounted between PN10 or PN16 flanges, depending on valve size.
- Temperature limits from -40°C to +180°C (depending on type of liner and coating used)
- Two centre holes from 50mm to 200mm bore (on lightweight version), with four center holes up to 1000mm as standard for correct alignment and quick installation
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.