Designed to provide a cost effective solution to your flow control and product shut-off requirements. Available in sizes from 50mm to 600mm bore.
Can be used for bulk solids, liquids and slurries, robustly constructed and available in a number of flange mounting types, materials and actuator options. This version is suitable for flange mounting with threaded lugs.
Available in a variety of material options for the body, disc and liner, such as:
- Ductile iron (rilsan coated)
- Stainless steel
- Liners in EPDM, silicone, natural rubber, etc.
- Bare-shaft solenoid control valve
- Hand lever actuation gearbox driven actuator
- Double acting or spring return pneumatic actuator
- Limit switch assemblies
- Low pressure drop across the valve
- Disc and liner only, are in contact with the product
- No gasket required for the installation
- Liners are easily replaced
- Available with certification to ATEX 94/9/EC
- Available with certification to PED 97/23/EC
- Standard working pressure up to 16bar depending on valve size
- Suitable to be mounted between PN10 or PN16 flanges, depending on valve size Temperature limits from -45°C to +200°C (depending on type of liner and coating used)
- Bolt mounting ensures excellent alignment of the valve with the pipe flanges
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.