Designed to provide a cost effective solution to your flow control and product shut-off requirements. Available in sizes from 200mm to 1000mm bore as standard- Smaller sizes available but minimum quantities apply. Suitable for use with bulk solids, liquids and slurries, robustly constructed and available in a number of flange mounting types, materials and actuator options. This version is suitable for flange mounting.
- Available in a variety of material options for the body, disc and liner
- Ductile iron (rilsan coated) stainless steel
- Carbon steel ilners in EPDM, silicone, natural rubber, etc.
- Double acting or spring return
- Pneumatic actuator
- Limit wwitch assemblies
- Solenoid control valve hand lever actuation manual gearbox actuator
- Low pressure drop across the valve
- Disc and liner only, are in contact with the product
- No gasket required for the installation
- Liners are easily replaced
- Available with certification to ATEX 94/9/EC
- Available with certification to PED 97/23/EC
- Standard working pressure up to 16bar depending on valve size
- Standard flanges are PN10 or PN16 depending on valve size
- Temperature limits from -40°C to +200°C (depending on type of liner and coating used) Integral drilling means the installation time is shorter and enables excellent alignment of the valve with the pipe flanges
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.
Get the local support you needSearch now
Got a challenge, a question or some feedback for us?Get in touch
Need some urgent help? We’re here for you 24/7Contact us now