The Global Hygienic Blow-Through Airlock (GHB) is a dismountable airlock that is ideal for applications where dry raw or finished products are being handled in the process and where inspection or system clean-out are required. Because the GHB is designed for high process rates it possesses a number of features suited for processes that have a higher sanitary requirement.
The GHB is a dismountable round inlet, blow through, convey line outlet rotary valve, which incorporates seals and product contact surfaces that meet food safety requirements. Endplates and rotor can be disassembled and removed from the valve housing for cleaning. The endplates have specifically been designed for access to the seal area for cleaning or seal replacement. Rotor removal and reassembly is completed with a few simple steps in minutes.
Key features include:
- Oversized rotor shaft creates a naturally radiused rotor pocket for more complete product release
- Differential pressure up to 1.5 barg is possible without manipulating standard design or clearances
- Available design for NFPA 69 blocking valve requirements
- FDA and EC 1935/2004 approved materials of construction in product contact areas
- Integral rail system for endplate and rotor