The Schenck Process Scale Valve (SD) is designed for use on top of silos and can concurrently
divert air and product. Product is diverted into a receiving hopper while air continues into the return line back to the storage bin. When the desired amount of product is delivered to the silo an electrical impulse from a level control or weigh scale triggers the SD and the valve automatically diverts the flow of product into the next receiver or back to storage.
- Designed for use on top of silos
- Concurrently diverts air and product
- Temperature rating up to 250° F
- Available in cast iron, aluminum or stainless steel
- Handles operating pressures up to 15 psi
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.