Schenck Process Pulse Jet Filters can be used in a wide variety of air filtration applications. There are nine different dust collectors in the Pulse Jet family of filters that provide a wide range of air flows, access positions and air inlet arrangements. All models incorporate the same compressed air cleaning technology, reliable components and high quality construction.
ST/STC Pulse Jet Filters
Square-housing Top-removal (ST) are similar to the AVS filter, but with top removal.
The ST is a square bodied pulse jet cleaned filter unit designed to handle low air volumes up to 9,000m³/hr., dependent on the material being filtered. The product is designed for applications where floor space is limited, as bags are removed vertically from the top clean section rather than from the side via a hinged opening access door. It is also ideal for hazardous dusts, since no access is required into the ‘dirty’ side of the filter during bag changing.
The same basic filter housing can also be fitted with pleated cartridges to offer higher filtration efficiencies and more filter area. The filter is then designated as an STC (Square Top removal Cartridge), and can handle air volumes up to 15,000m³/hr.
Design features of ST/STC pulse jet filters include:
- The filter media is installed and removed through the clean air plenum of the filter.
- Hinged top doors allow clean air access to filter media.
- Fast change out of filter media.
Typical applications for ST/STC pulse jet filters include:
- Process dust collection
- Nuisance dust collection
- Gypsum/Wallboard processing
- Coal/Coke/Alternate Fuel handling
- Lime processing
- Cement processing
- Metals processing
- Grain handling
- Smart Dust Collection Solution Schenck Process – industrial air filters
- Solutions in Bulk Material Handling Systems
- Feeding & Conveying Food Ingredients
- Service & Process Solutions - We enable optimism