Schenck Process Pulse Jet Filters can be used in a wide variety of air filtration applications. There are nine different dust collectors in the Pulse Jet family of filters that provide a wide range of air flows, access positions and air inlet arrangements. All models incorporate the same compressed air cleaning technology, reliable components and high quality construction.
RT/RTC Pulse Jet Filters
Round-housing Top-removal (RT) pulse jet filters are similar to the AVR filters, but with top removal.
The RT is a circular-bodied pulse jet cleaned filter unit designed to handle low air volumes up to 11,000m³/hr.,dependent on the material being filtered. The product is designed for higher pressure applications that cannot be handled with a square or rectangular filter. It is ideal for product reception from vacuum or pressure conveying or clean-up systems.
The same basic filter housing can also be fitted with pleated cartridges to offer higher filtration efficiencies and more filter area. The filter is then designated an RTC (Round Top removal Cartridge), and can handle air volumes up to 19,000 m³/hr.
Design features of RT/RTC pulse jet filters:
- Filter media is installed and removed through the air plenum of the filter.
- The removal of the filters is through hinged top doors, which provide a tool-free media change without the need for “dirty side” or confined space entry.
Typical applications for RT/RTC pulse jet filters include:
- Process dust collection
- Gypsum/Wallboard processing
- Coal handling
- Pneumatic receivers
- General dust collection
- Metals processing
- Lime processing
- Grain handling
- Smart Dust Collection Solution Schenck Process – industrial air filters
- Solutions in Bulk Material Handling Systems
- Feeding & Conveying Food Ingredients
- Service & Process Solutions - We enable optimism