With tens of thousands of installations throughout the world, the Schenck Process MD Airlock is a highly universal airlock used to meter dry bulk materials under feeding devices, such as bins, hoppers, mixers, screw conveyors and sifters. Providing rugged service, the MD is suitable for use in dilute phase vacuum, pressure or combination vacuum/pressure pneumatic conveying systems. Low mounting height is ideal for space restricted applications. With a low profile and a wide flange width, the MD airlock is able to match drill hole patterns of many competitor’s valves for easy replacement.
- Versatile airlock can be connected to many different types of storage and conveying devices
- Square flanged inlet and outlet
- Highly reliable, rugged design delivers low maintenance service
- Sealed bearings require no lubrication and provide years of service
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Special options extend service life in challenging applications