For specific point indication the Rotalog Paddle Switch is perfect. Thousands are in operation giving this unit a reputation for being reliable, durable and effective.
Three main models are available, in a range of voltage and paddle options to suit any level indication requirements. The Rotalog rotary paddle switch by Mucon® is designed to signal the presence, or absence, of bulk materials such as powders, chemicals, chips and granules. It is ideal for hoppers, silos and bunkers as well as for blockage detectors on conveyor chutes. Material detection is achieved by a paddle which is rotated inside the container; if material impedes the rotation of the paddle, the control signal changes and after approximately half a second the motor circuit switches off. In this state all active parts are stationary; therefore no wear takes place.
- 316 stainless steel contact parts
- ABS Body IP65 Sealing
- Failsafe versions warn of motor failure
- Paddles to suit application
- Operating voltages include 24v AC, 48v AC, 110v AC and 240v AC
- Special models suitable for operating up to 150 degrees centigrade
- Reliability is proven
- Low power consumption when operating, when stalled by presence of product, no power is consumed at all adding to the longevity of rotalog rotary paddle switches
- Many years of proven reliability and in hundreds of installations
- Dust tight and weatherproof to IP65
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Supplied complete with stainless steel mounting flange
- Model 4-high level
- Top mounting, 4-vane paddle extension shaft and guide tube fitted with guide tube-seal (shaft length to required product material level)
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.