Airlock for pneumatic conveying systems
The MTA is a logical choice for high pressure continuous dense phase convey applications requiring a valve capable of operating at differential pressures up to 30 psi.
The MTA is a heavy duty, precision-machined valve, complete with ANSI drilling on the inlet and outlet connections. Available in cast iron, anodized aluminum and stainless steel versions with a wide variety of options and accessories.
All MTA airlocks are standard with machined open-end, fixed relieved tip rotors, inboard bearings, machined housings and end plates. MTA-15 and MTA-30 valves have 8-vane rotors, MTA-60 and MTA-120 valves have 10-vane rotors, while the MTA-200, MTA-300 and MTA-400 valves have 12-vane rotors. Valves utilize an in-board bearing end plate design with precision clearance spherical roller bearings and PTFE spring loaded lip seals on the shaft to allow the valve to withstand the high psi differential pressure.
- Heavy-duty cast, precision-machined valves
- For use in continuous dense phase convey systems
- ANSI drilling on the inlet and outlet connections
- Temperature range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
- Rated up to 30 psi pressure differential