Schenck Process Pulse Jet Filters can be used in a wide variety of air filtration applications. There are nine different dust collectors in the Pulse Jet family of filters that provide a wide range of air flows, access positions and air inlet arrangements. All models incorporate the same compressed air cleaning technology, reliable components and high quality construction.
LVS/LVSC Pulse Jet Filters
Large Vent Square (LVS) are similar to the AVS with side removal, square bodied filters, but are designed to handle medium to high air volumes.
The LVS filter is a square bodied pulse jet cleaned filter unit, designed to handle medium to high air volumes up to 50,000m³/hr., dependent on the type of dust. The filter is particularly suited for applications where headroom is an issue, since the bags can be removed via an access door on the side of the unit.
The same basic filter housing can also be fitted with pleated cartridges to offer higher filtration efficiencies and more filter area. The filter is then designated as an LVSC (Large Vent Square Cartridge), and can handle air volumes up to 70,000 m³/hr.
Design features of LVS/LVSC pulse jet filters:
- Particularly suited for applications where headroom is an issue.
- Bags can be removed via an access door on the side of the unit.
Typical applications for LVS/LVSC pulse jet filters include:
- Process dust collection
- Nuisance dust collection
- Gypsum/Wallboard processing
- Coal/Coke/Alternate fuel handling
- Lime processing
- Metals and Minerals processing
- Grain handling
- Smart Dust Collection Solution Schenck Process – industrial air filters
- Solutions in Bulk Material Handling Systems
- Feeding & Conveying Food Ingredients
- Service & Process Solutions - We enable optimism