The very best solution for demanding logistics applications
The DISOMAT® B weighing terminal has long been the last word in logistics. But now it’s gone one step further. The terminal is more efficient, extremely adaptable, highly flexible and sustainable, delivering the very best solution for complex tasks.
The DISOMAT® Tersus detailed below has been designed with the future in mind. It is compatible with the previous version and also offers a range of noteworthy optimisations for ambitious planning.
Sustainable in all regards:
The DISOMAT® Tersus features greatly increased processing power which makes light work of demanding processes requiring intensive computation.
Its wealth of communication options allows it to be easily incorporated in a wide range of current and future data processing and control systems. Whether you use PLC, PC, industrial fieldbuses, USB, Bluetooth or other inputs and outputs, the DISOMAT® Tersus adapts and fits in perfectly, even if you have a standard, integrated Ethernet interface. The total number of digital and analogue inputs and outputs has been doubled.
The optional memory expansion provided by the USB stick makes the device ideal for even more extensive applications. The version with two measuring channels increases efficiency by making parallel measuring and feeding possible on both channels. Filling or discharge scales can also be easily combined at the same time. All in all, these features save time and money. And there’s more to come.
Maximum performance. Convenient control: When operating via a PC or laptop using Bluetooth or Ethernet and DISOPLAN, the graphic interface, device parameters can be set quickly and conveniently. Device adjustment and configuration of the print layout are child’s play. The firmware and all individual set parameters are backed up and restored in next to no time.Other benefits at a glance:
- Legal for trade version (8000d, multi-range multi-division scale 3 × 4000d)
- Temperature range -30ºC to +60ºC, legal for trade between -30ºC and +40ºC
- Four integrated USB ports (for PC keyboard, printer, calibration memory and memory expansion)
- Scope for connecting up industrial fieldbuses
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth – interface optional
- Wireless configuration of scale electronics via Bluetooth interface
- Clear user guidance on the backlit LCD with graphics
- Different operating languages and case designs