Printed circuit board repair
Stock Equipment Company is able to troubleshoot, repair and replace any Stock Equipment Printed Circuit Boards. Printed Circuit Boards are a component of Stock Equipment feeders, scales and environmental controls. Our knowledgeable staff will determine the board fault or failure, advise what options are available, and provide a competitive, prompt quote. All repairs are completed in our electronics lab and replacement boards are available for FORRY® AVC 9000, AVC XM and all 1001 platform controls (ERC/DCU/MIU). Stock Equipment offers a full factory warranty for Printed Circuit Board maintenance. Let Stock Equipment do the repairs right, the first time, to ensure full Equipment availability.Procedure for Stock Equipment Circuit Board Repair
- Contact your Stock Equipment Customer Service Representative by calling (800) 289-7326 to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form and number.
- Ship your Printed Circuit Board with RMA form to Stock Equipment.
- Stock Equipment technicians will test the Printed Circuit Board and determine the fault or failure. If no problem is found, a bench fee may apply. If the board is unrepairable, the bench fee can be applied to a new board purchase in the same transaction.
- Stock Equipment will contact you within 10 days after receiving the Printed Circuit Board with suggested maintenance and associated costs.
- Stock Equipment technicians will repair the Printed Circuit Board per the factory design specifications.
- Stock Equipment technicians will test the Printed Circuit Board to ensure proper functionality that meet or exceed factory design specifications.
- Stock Equipment will ship the fully functioning Printed Circuit Board back to the customer.
- All repaired boards include a one year warranty from the date of installation or 18 months after shipment. Let Stock Equipment repair your Printed Circuit Board the right way, the first time to ensure your Equipment operates at peak performance. Do not let a third party experiment on your property.
- Stock Printed Circuit Board schematics
- Stock Equipment factory trained technicians
- Stock Equipment engineering staff
- Complete test procedures
- Complete evaluation
- Repairs with OEM approved components
- Factory design specifications
- Contact Stock Equipment Company today at (800) 289-7326 for Stock Equipment Printed Circuit Board Repairs.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 34 years of experience supplying and repairing Printed Circuit Boards for the utility industry.