Bulk reception unit
The IntraBulk® reception unit is an above ground bulk material reception solution providing a user friendly, cost-effective alternative to conventional below ground intake pits. IntraBulk® BRU systems can create a marked reduction and significant cost reductions in areas with the need for expensive civil works, and across a diverse range of industries.The IntraBulk® is capable of receiving bulk materials from a range of material handling vehicles, such as:
- Road tipping trucks
- Front-end loading units
- Walking floor trailers
The incredible diversity of the IntraBulk® offers complete material handling and reception units solutions for all needs.
How does the IntraBulk® work?The IntraBulk® is incredibly easy to operate and offers advanced material handling in a simple and straightforward fashion:
- Material is discharged from the material handling vehicle into the IntraBulk® BRU hopper, which is conveyed further into the IntraBulk® reception unit.
- The wide apron belt design permits a very low loading height allowing the trucks to discharge material directly into the entry section, requiring only a very small ramp.
- Once the material has been discharged completely, the versatile IntraBulk® BRU can either convey it into the processing system or act as a buffer store.
- Following successful completion of the material handling process, a new load can then be deposited and the process can begin again
- Casing: Constructed from 2/3mm quality steel in 2.4 metre sections (EB22** only), flanged for true alignment and easy installation in a neatly designed single or split leg arrangement.
- Low Density materials
- Medium Density Materials
- High Density Materials
- Low cost above ground installations
- Reduced pit/hopper depth (if required)
- Civil works reduced or virtually eliminated
- Compact installation
- Rapid reception of material
- Receives from truck, front end loader or walking floor
- Fast vehicle turnaround
- Buffer storage capacity
- Conveys dry and wet materials
- Conveys dusty and sticky materials
- Bridging and blocking eliminated
- Regulated discharge to process
- Rapid discharge to process
- Low power & operating costs
- Environmental system design
- Low dust emissions
- Easy access for maintenance
- Safe unit operation
Downloads Click on the flag to download the file in your language
Specials / Studies