Hygienic Round Top Removal (HRT) 3-A Filter
Dust collector for low-capacity pneumatic conveying systems
This circular bodied 3-A approved pulse jet filter features a convenient and efficient top hinged dome. With top entry there is no need to enter the dirty portion of the filter. Top removal snap band filter bags require no tools for removal and can quickly be changed out.
HRT filters work in low-capacity pneumatic conveying systems, such as vacuum loading of extruders or refilling minor/micro hoppers. Designed for low air volumes, the HRT can handle higher pressures than a square or rectangular unit.
Schenck Process offers the HRT 3-A Filter in two styles. Without the hopper (Style II) the filter is ideally suited as a bin vent filter for storage tanks, work bins and surge hoppers. With a 60° hopper (Style III) the filter receives dust through the hopper inlet and discharges the collected dust through an airlock for dust disposal or recycling. When fitted with a pneumatic receiver, the Schenck Process HRT 3-A filter becomes an excellent product receiver. Product enters the filter and is discharged from the bottom through an airlock. Centrifugal force separates the product from the airstream and gently discharges it.
- Unit rated for 17” H.G. and 250 °F (121 °C) standard temperature
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Housing: HRT7-HRT14: 10 ga.; HRT21-HRT32: 7 ga.
- Hopper: HRT7-HRT32: 10 ga.
- Housing flanges: 1/4” x 2” (6.4 mm x 51 mm)
- Ferrules mounted to clean-in-place (CIP) product contact section of filter. Filter media and purge pipes require clean-out-of-place (COP) in product contact section.
- Spring assisted hinge for clean air plenum access
- 8” (203 mm)viewport/inspection opening mounted in baghouse
- Interior and exterior finishes to meet 3-A sanitary requirements
- Diaphragm bodies are all stainless steel as opposed to others on the market that use aluminum
- Bag cages: 304 stainless steel
- Bags: 16 oz. (454 g) singed polyester, top removal (meet 3-A requirements)
- Differential pressure transmitter
- Sanitary ferrule inlet and exhaust connections
- Explosion venting