The Schenck Process Fabricated Round (FR) Airlock is equipped with flexible, wiper blade rotors. These extra flexible blades provide superior handling for stringy or fibrous products.
This airlock is designed for applications where little or no pressure differential is present across the inlet or outlet ports and temperature is ambient. The Fabricated Round (FR) Airlock is perfectly suited for use in the wood, grain and agriculture industries.
- Fabricated carbon steel housing
- Fabricated carbon steel endplates with
- 4 bolt flange bearings
- Carbon steel urethane sandwich rotor
- Carbon steel graphite filled 6 vane rotor
- Urethane flex tips
- Counter clockwise rotation (clockwise rotation for models FS 30×30 and larger)
- 220˚ F maximum operating temperature
- Rated for 20” w.c. maximum operating pressure
- 230/460V, 3 PH, 60Hz; TEFC
- 18 RPM (24 RPM for FS 24 × 24)
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Extended shaft (FS 12×10 model only)
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.