Bartlett-Snow™ has the solution for all your replacement parts needs and can provide solid OEM answers. You’ll have fewer problems, less downtime, and higher productivity when staying with the supplier of the original equipment.
We keep up to date records of the equipment we have supplied. Bartlett-Snow™ replacement parts are manufactured to the identical standards by utilizing the original drawings and specifications. These drawings specify the exact metallurgical compositions, fit tolerances, lubrication requirements, and many other critical details for the manufacture of quality replacement parts.
- Cylinders- replacement cylinders fabricated from basis carbon steel through exotic alloys
- Riding rings – forged high carbon steel alloys with straight or taper sided configuration
- Girt gears, girt sprockets & pinions – forged or cast high carbon steel alloys, one piece or split, with surface or through hardening as required
- Trunnion rolls, shafts & bearings – forged high carbon steel alloys with heat treated tread surfaces
- Thrust rolls, shafts & bearings – straight or tapered sided thrust rolls in forged high carbon steel alloys with heat treated tread surfaces
- Angle seals – basic rotary seal design are a non-contact labyrinth type for use on medium to high leakage applications
- Iris seals – flexible overlapping segments that provide a more positive seal for medium to low leakage applications
- Flex seals – face contact seals for positive seal on low leakage applications
- Bellow seals – positive face contact type of seal utilized on gas tight applications
For parts and service please contact us at 630 393-1000
We’re there for you
Partnership for us means always being on hand to support you whenever and wherever you need us. With our global network of locations and expert partners, we make sure we are always right by your side.