AVS/AVSC (air vent square) pulse jet filters
Industrial dust collectors
Schenck Process Pulse Jet Filters can be used in a wide variety of air filtration applications. There are nine different dust collectors in the Pulse Jet family of filters that provide a wide range of air flows, access positions and air inlet arrangements. All models incorporate the same compressed air cleaning technology, reliable components and high quality construction.
AVS/AVSC Pulse Jet Filters
Air Vent Square (AVS) are bottom removal (below the tube sheet) pulse jet filters.
The AVS filter is a square bodied pulse jet cleaned bag filter unit designed to handle low air volumes up to 9,000 m³/hr, dependent on the material being filtered. The product is designed for applications with low headroom, since the bags are removed from the dirty side of the filter via a side access door in the filter body.
The same basic filter housing can also be fitted with pleated cartridges to offer higher filtration efficiencies and more filter area. The filter is then designated as an AVSC (Air Vent Square Cartridge), and can handle air volumes up to 15,000 m³/hr.
Design features of AVS/AVSC pulse jet filters:
- Clean air plenum plus filter body type filters are ideally suited as a bin vent filter for storage tanks, work bins and surge hoppers.
- Clean air plenum, filter body and hopper type filters can receive the dust through a hopper entry inlet and discharge the collected dust into a bin or through an airlock for dust disposal or recycling.
- Can be customized for higher operating static pressures to meet specific application requirements.
Typical applications for AVS/AVSC pulse jet filters include:
- Process dust collection
- Nuisance dust collection
- Gypsum/Wallboard processing
- Coal/Coke/Alternate Fuel handling
- Lime processing
- Cement processing
- Metals processing
- Grain handling