Download the CONiQ® Monitor sheets and brochure here
Continuous condition monitoring to protect machine components
By continually monitoring the condition of various parameters, for example temperature and mechanical vibration, CONiQ® Monitor protects the machine and its components. The condition monitoring system ensures early detection of damage and condition-based maintenance of the machine. The real-time monitoring of critical variables delivers additional peace of mind and makes sure the machine is energy-efficient.
THE BENEFITS OF CONIQ® MONITOR:
The advanced motion sensor system is a 2020 market innovation form Schenck Process consisting of wireless and synchronized 3D motion sensors. These sensors are distributed all around the machine so that the full motion of the screen body can be monitored.
- Magnet mounting: All sensors are installed in a matter of a few minutes.
- Powered by primary batteries with sufficient capacity for >1 year ongoing operation.
- Radio protocol based on IEEE 802.15.4 enabling full sensor synchronisation.
- Generation of a Slow-Motion 3D Wireframe video. This feature has proven to be a powerful tool for everyone (experts and non-experts) to actually get a visual representation of how the screen is performing. Thereby the video helps to detect problems and reveals potential for performance optimization.
The customized design of our Vibrating Screens ensure recovery is maximized, to deliver an increase in economic value.
WE ACHIEVE THIS THROUGH:
- Improving recovery rates of quality material and throughput
- Increased uptime
- Durability; long-life performance
- Less wear and high availability globally
- Larger open area
- Operator-safety-first springs, that prevent accidents/tampering
- Low noise
- On-going maintenance support
Stay up to date and be informed about our latest developments, fascinating references and genuine success stories. Register now and subscribe to the newsletter.