UltraMaxx felt filter media
Long lasting felt for dust collection bags
The UltraMaxx Microdensity polyester provides higher filtration efficiencies while extending bag life. Independent third party testing has been conducted comparing the efficiencies of UltraMaxx to other polyester bags. The results from the tests are illustrated in the chart below and show UltraMaxx felt as superior to other polyester bags on the market.Other third party testing results show:
- UltraMaxx Microdensity polyester has the lowest pressure drop compared to other needle felt and hydra felt media’s.
- Over 50% improved cleaning over standard felt media’s, which can lead to longer filter life.
- Style: 648
- Construction: self-supported
- Composition: 100% self-supported polyester microdensity needlefelt
- Finish: heatset, single one side
- Weight: 15.00 -17.00 ozs./yd.²
- Thickness: .060-.080 in.
- Air Permeability: 15-35 CFM at ½ in. W.G.
- Minimum Breaking Strength:
- Warp: 75 lbs.
- Filling: 150 lbs.
- Minimum Mullen Bursting Strength: 400 lbs./in.²
- Dimensional Stability: 3% maximum lineal shrinkage after 2 hours unrestrained exposure to dry heat at 300 ºF
- Fiber Manufacturer’s Recommended Maximum Continuous Operating Temperature: 275 °F