LOGiQ® Loading automation system
Automated, flexible, efficient
LOGiQ®, the fully automated logistics software solution.
LOGiQ® is a perfectly coordinated logistics solution for the bulk materials and cargo industry, developed and continuously optimised by Schenck Process. It’s a logistics solution from one source for the most diverse industries which automates all processes, from ordering through to shipment. LOGiQ® firstly controls the flows of goods to and from the production processes. Secondly, it simultaneously exchanges data between process and commercial systems.
The special feature of LOGiQ® is the modular system chain. It is made up of perfectly interconnected modules of hardware and software components. These modules enable flexibly coordinated adaptation to all of our customers’ requirements.
Another benefit is the compatibility. The relevant components can easily be combined with both LOGiQ® modules and products from other suppliers. It’s an ideal solution which especially lends itself to situations where there are already older components in a company’s logistics chain.
Standardised LOGiQ® solutions are available for all industries.
- Cement industry
- Chemical industry
- Construction industry
- Paper industry
- Power plant industry
- Steel industry
- Waste industry
We provide specially adapted solutions to meet the requirements of the raw materials sand and gravel and the waste and waste disposal industries, for example.
Overview of services:
- Recording the incoming, outgoing and loading weights
- Controlling loading stations (bulk material)
- Controlling approval stations (bulk material/cargo)
- Evaluating weighing equipment
- Automated exchange of data to ERP systems
- Automated exchange of data to PLC systems
- Managing master data as an independent system
- Managing containers with residue monitoring
- Parking space management
- Plant access control
- Managing various means of transport (truck/train/container/ship(limited))
- Central detection system for all operations in automatic and emergency mode
- Information service on forwarding fault e-mails
- Electronic dispatch of delivery slips