About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Systems Sales Estimator
System Sales Estimator-Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain
The System Sales Estimator is responsible for assisting and providing product, service and pricing information and documentation to Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain Sales to support preparation and completion of quotations.
Essential Job Functions:
* Provides supporting documentation requirements (technical, pricing, etc) during quotation and selling process.
* Interprets written specifications provided by Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain clients and disseminates information for quote preparation.
* Supplies information on buy-out items, coordinates details on pricing to Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain sales.
* Keeps all specs, technical data, blueprints, drawings, pricing, etc. up-to-date and available.
Education and Experience:
* Two year technical degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in mechanical design, drawing interpretation or technical specification review desirable.
* Requires strong written and oral communication skills and mathematical application ability.
* Also requires knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
* Previous work experience in Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain preferred.
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.