Full speed ahead to the future. The fact that modern rail travel is so safe, even at speeds of 240 km/h, is thanks in part to the latest monitoring and diagnostics systems from Schenck Process. The technology is able to detect issues such as wheel flats and deviations in wheel load while the train is in motion.
We are looking for a committed Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Unload trucks utilizing forklift and overhead crane if necessary.
- Inspect received material for quality and quantity, and initiate freight damage claim for material received damaged.
- Prepare and package materials in prefabricated cartons, custom built crates, and/or custom built wooden skids/pallets.
- Create Bill of Lading and Packing list for each order, and provide necessary information to all for the creation of international documents.
- Arrange truck services for the shipping of domestic orders, and ships UPS packages utilizing the UPS manifest system.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 6 months to one year Shipping and Receiving experience.
- Forklift and overhead crane certification is a plus
If interested, email and submit resume if available to:
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.