About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Shipping Assembly Technician.
Shipping Assembly Technician
Assembles finished equipment in accordance with blueprints and diagrams prior to shipping and ensuring Schenck Process quality standards are met. Packages equipment and all loose materials and schedules delivery to customer.
- Assemble equipment in accordance with the blueprint provided for each piece of equipment. Performs other related duties such as attaching decals; performing minor paint touchup; testing; installing plumbing, electrical controls, timing devices; and securing nuts and bolts, guards, belts, chains and numerous other small parts for Schenck Process’s complete product line. Complies with all quality and safety standards.
- Packages assembled product securing, tagging, and attaching any loose hardware. Prepares packing lists and records on shipping log noting any shortages.
- Loads packaged equipment on trucks and contacts transportation carriers and customers to coordinate shipping.
- Constructs skids and crates for outbound shipping. Figures skid sizes for each piece of equipment and for the entire shipment (to determine how many can fit on a truck).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior shipping and manufacturing experience preferred.
- Possess experience with expose to assembly in shipping environment.
For consideration, please email: C.McElroy@schenckprocess.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.