About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Project Serv. Engineer
Project Serv. Engineer
Job Summary: The Project Service Engineer is responsible for providing on-site technical service to customers including the start-up, repair and troubleshooting of pneumatic conveying and dust collection equipment and process control systems.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Ensure proper and safe operation of installed equipment.
- Provide remote technical support and assistance (via telephone or email) to internal Sales, Engineering, Production, external customers, and independent sales reps.
- Compile trip documentation, reporting, and follow up.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering or related engineering disciple; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- General mechanical knowledge and repair techniques and electrical controls knowledge.
- Ability to travel away from home (including potential for international travel) up to 60%.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills, along with the ability to write clear technical reports.
- Knowledge of pneumatic conveying and air pollution control principles and applications strongly preferred.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Kemutec Group Inc. - Part of the Schenck Process Group, a North-Philadelphia based leading supplier of state-of-the-art powder processing equipment for sifting, screening, size reduction and mixing applications to the Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries