About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Material Planner
The Material Planner plans, schedules, coordinates, and monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle. Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements. Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and maintains detailed schedules, production plans and material requirements lists in accordance with the Master Production Schedule, for products, proposal efforts and/or production processes.
• Provides input to management regarding problems such as scheduling problems, material shortages, design changes and backlogs.
• Provides direction and leadership for Planning team
• Releases and maintains all appropriate paperwork.
• Use analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict and enhance supply chain processes. You will be primarily responsible for assembling data, analyzing performance, identifying problems and developing recommendations which support SCM planning and operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent work experience in purchasing / planning role
• Strong planning, analytical, communication, and follow-through skills are required.
• Familiar with production planning concepts (e.g. materials requirement planning)
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple activities simultaneously.
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams to accomplish project/departmental goals
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) system required
• APICS certified a plus
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.