About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Inventory Control Clerk/Electrical Assembler
Inventory Control Clerk/Electrical Assembler
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receiving of Goods
- Unloading of stock items from daily delivery trucks and vendors. (May require handling objects weighing up to 40lbs and some Forklift driving necessary)
- Receiving items into inventory and placing them in designated stock locations.
2. Monitor and maintain current inventory levels.
- Perform physical count of inventory and reconciles of actual stock count to computer generated reports. (Daily Cycle Counts)
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in the reported quantities and locations of all inventory.
3. Issuing of goods.
- Issuing goods to production orders.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of shortages for production orders.
4. Inventory Returns
- Initiates and documents of stock returns to vendors. Incorrect parts and slow-moving inventory on a monthly and annual basis.
- File claims when defective products are discovered.
- File claims when incorrect parts are delivered from vendors.
5. Assist with assembly as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic computer knowledge.
For consideration email: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is a Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.